Thursday, February 28, 2013

Event was a success!...Getting Closer!

Well the event was a huge success! we had a full house and people seemed to really enjoy themselves! It was by far the neatest thing I have ever done! I have always liked to organize events at my house for friends but to do it on a large scale and having to reach out to people I did not know was a whole new experience for me, and let me tell you, event planning is another aspect I'm looking at now. One thing about Public Relations is that there are so many different aspects of it. It's always changing. Which is good for me since I tend to get bored a little easier than others.

Here's a sneak peak of the photo's from the event! Make sure to check out Tiny Cakes and Truffles Facebook to see all photos from the event!



I have a video to shoot then my project is close to being done. The website is close to being done and I need to knock out a new business card. Lots of organizing left to do!

Lots of work and lots of fun! So close to the end!

Until next time,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment