Wednesday, March 6, 2013

E-Portfolio Presentation

Well tomorrow is my E-Portfolio presentation. This is a chance to "sell" myself essentially. This is compiled of all the work I have done throughout my college career. I have to get up and tell everyone about myself and how I think that my work represents my skills, let me tell you, I am incredibly nervous, and I'm not sure why.

On the other hand I am getting closer and closer to becoming done with my capstone project, just a few final pieces and I will begin to pull it all together for my written capstone. Gheesh, that's quite scary to think about. My due date is March 25, today and March 6! 19 days! what?! I will spend my whole spring break pulling this together and creating a great presentation, or at least I hope so!

I have never been more ready to be done with something, but wanting to continue doing it at the same time, such a weird feeling. I want the presentation part to be over with and have a grade, I would love to do this for the rest of my life, which is good, since I'm getting a degree in it!

Throughout this whole road I have really learned that I am better at multitasking and learning new things than I thought I was. It's crazy to think how far I've come just since the beginning of this semester. So much to do, so little time.

Until next time,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment